Danny Taggart's Blogarama

A more-or-less daily dose of news, politics, techmology, and any random thoughts that pass through my head.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

All Schiavo, all the time

That should be FreeRepublic's new motto. I'm estimating that more than half the threads there are about Terri Schiavo. The vast majority of posts are militantly for keeping her alive. I'm a contrarian on this one and have been posting my thoughts, which have been generally answered seriously and politely (no one has called me a troll). However, the atmosphere is a bit too obsessive and rabid on this issue, so I think I'll sit this one out for the remainder. Also, I've been threatened with expulsion by the Lead Moderator for posting this (I thought) humorous image:



The mod deleted the picture and threatened me: "Post that again on any of Shiavo thread [sic] and you're out of here."