Danny Taggart's Blogarama

A more-or-less daily dose of news, politics, techmology, and any random thoughts that pass through my head.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Who's reading TownHall.com?

That's what I want to know. Their featured advertisement today reads "Secrets Of Millionaire Conservatives Revealed", so I decided to take a peek out of curiosity. It turns out to be Mike Litman promoting some new book that claims to change lazy procrastinators into overnight (or 30-day) successes by giving them the "secrets" of the rich. Notable quotables:

"just reading of the table of contents would be enough to shake the laziest person alive from their deepest slumber."

"Look, no one knows more than me that some people hate to read. I hear you. So what I’ve done is give you my personal study guide to “The Power of Concentration.”"

"You’ll get 3 powerful Mp3’s from me ... to change your life."

"I don’t care if your teachers told your parents you were as dumb as an ox, you’ll know what to do."

"I’m also going to include a free mystery CD that will excite and inspire you..."